The Most Awarded
With each year that passes, LLORENTE & CUENCA accumulates more talent, innovation and specialization, alongside national and international awards. The company has received 247 awards throughout its existence.
In 2016, LLORENTE & CUENCA’s work was recognized with 77 awards, 60 of which were international. The following projects received awards:
- Casa dos Ventos – Renewable Energy positioning project. Geração Light.
- “Buenos comienzos” (Good beginnings) blog and 2015 Spanish Housing Survey. Aliseda Inmobiliaria.
- Corporate website relaunch, with a focus on brand journalism. Cruzcampo Foundation.
- “I Editatón para la visibilidad de #mujeresenlaciencia en Wikipedia” (First Editathon for the Visibility of #womeninscience in Wikipedia). L’Oréal Foundation.
- “Tejiendo la historia de lo Premium Peruano” (Creating the history of Peruvian Premium). Backus.
- “El viaje del Agua” (The Journey of Water) webseries. Bezoya.
- Newsroom project. SIVA.
- Campaigns for the Andean Cement Union, Pilsen Callao, Cusqueña Beer and Grolsch. University of Technology and Engineering (UTEC).
- “Engaging Latin America” campaign. DHL Global Forwarding.
- Orange España’s acquisition of Jazztel. Orange.
- “El octavo sentido. La comunicación, factor clave de la sociedad del siglo XXI” (The Eighth Sense. Communication, a Key Factor in 21st Century Society), by José Antonio Llorente. Best Business Book at the International Business Awards.
- “Ervideira, Vinho da Água” campaign. Ervideira.
- #QuéOnda. Avon Foundation.
- “Las Cholitas Luchadoras” (The Fighter Cholitas), “En construcción” (Under Construction) and “Deliciosa Calma” (Delicious Calm). Campofrío.
- “Challenging the market and the industry.” Grenergy IPO.
“Lenovo: 10 Años en México” (10 Years in Mexico). Lenovo.
- ‘One-brand’ strategy. Coca-Cola Spain.
- Rebrand game. Renamed Brands Forum.
- Minsait digital campaign. Indra.
- 15th anniversary of the DKV Integralia Foundation.
- “Entrena tu futuro” (Train your future). Bertelsmann.
- The “Puertas Abiertas” (Open Doors) and “Días Especiales en McDonald’s. Arcos Dorados.” (Special Days at McDonald’s. Golden Arches) campaigns.
- “Nuevos Puentes y Ampliación de la General Paz” (New Bridges and Expansion of General Peace). Autopistas del Sol.
- “Expo Mundo Experto” campaign. Easy-Cencosud.
- “Caso Martín Redrado” campaign. Scotiabank Chile.
- “Que nada te detenga” (Don’t let anyone stop you) campaign. Domino’s Pizza.
- “Emotional Driving” internal communications project. Gonvarri Steel Services.
- Communication efforts for the Panama Canal expansion project. Sacyr.
- “Antonio Llarden Blog” campaign. Enagás.
As a business, LLORENTE & CUENCA has received awards for Company of the Year: Advertising, Marketing and Communications; Communications Agency of the Year in Europe; the Company with the Fastest Growth of the Year in Europe; and the Most Innovative Company of the Year in Mexico, Central America and South America (The International Business Award 2016).
It has also received recognitions for its UNO Magazine website (along with five of the firm’s other sites), its “Twitter Week” digital initiative and the work carried out by the Peru office for the temporary joint venture. In addition, Developing Ideas and our Brand Film “Comunicar-Conversar. La reputación en la sociedad de hoy” (Communicate-Discuss. Reputation in Today’s Society) have once again received awards this year.